Principal Modeller - BIM - Structures
Title : Principal Modeller -Buildings (Concrete)
Location : Gurgaon
Reports to : Head of The Department Buildings (Concrete)
Ramboll is a world class, innovation driven engineering design consultancy owned by an independent trust and its employees. With its headquarters and heritage in Denmark, Ramboll is expanding its experience and expertise globally. Central to this, is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and expertise collocated with our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) will be a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
We are looking for the best in class; like-minded people who can join our exciting and fast moving organization and help deliver our vision.
Principal Modeller - Revit, as a senior member of the drafting team, is expected to coordinate with project managers, engineers and other technicians for technical delivery of wide range of engineering drawings for projects of varying complexity. In addition to engineering tasks, Principal Modeller is also expected to support HoDs in competence development of the drafting team within the department. Principal technician would be key drivers for technical quality of the work and compliance with project objectives and quality standards.
- Mentor - Provides guidance and knowledge to juniors and works towards competence enhancement of other technician within the team
- Will coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project.
- Is responsible for technical correctness and timely delivery of the drawings and documents in his projects
- Will assist the project team towards developing/implementing draughting standards.
- Would assist in even distribution of work within the drafting team
- Will assist in improving the efficiency and productivity of the drafting team
- Play an important role in performance appraisal of the other techcnician within his team by means of feedback to the Head of Department
- Communicates the training and development needs to his supervisor
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
Required Skills and Qualifications:-
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with minimum 12 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Revit is essential.
- knowledge of 3D modeling tools such as Revit/Tekla would be desirable
- Experience in preparing general arrangement drawings, Reinforcement Drawings, and Reinforcement Detailing. Experience in Precast Structures will be an advantage.
- must have experience on international project
- self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines,
- committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience, including knowledge base and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good level of written and spoken English