We invite you to bring your expertise into our telecom division into play as you where you will be responsible to understand drawings and ensure minimum technical support at production location. To succeed in this role, you must have Knowledge in Galvanizing / Welding / Fabrication process (preferred). Are you our new Engineer - Quality? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Energy department
As our new Engineer – Quality, you will be part of Telecom India Business Unit of Ramboll. You will be based out at the partner offices wherein our designed towers are manufactured like Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Greater Noida, Sonipat, Nasik, Jamnagar, Hyderabad.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure no bad Quality parts are dispatched from manufacturing partner.
- Witnessing Raw material testing for incoming material & random sampling at partners quality lab,
- Maintain Health & Safety at partner location and must adhere to Ramboll CoC,
- Preparing Quality reports on daily basis and report to location manager on any discrepancies observed during quality check
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Ready to work in shifts,
- Good listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English & Hindi,
- 1-2 years’ experience in any manufacturing units in India, Telecom & Transmission Tower Industries (preferred).
- You and your competencies
- Candidate should have minimum knowledge on using measuring instruments and basic knowledge in welding techniques & reading drawings and ACAD software,
- Qualification and Experience required:
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineer,
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- A natural understanding of materials and mechanical principles.
- An ability to apply math and physics to practical situations.
- An interest in learning useful skills not covered in school, like galvanization, welding and fabrication
- An interest in keeping up with new technologies as they develop.
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Arbeitsort Greater Noida