Talent Sourcing Specialist
Are you a LinkedIn Boolean Search Black Belt and passionate about recruitment? Reporting to the Talent Sourcing Lead, you will play a critical role as part of the Talent Sourcing Team to define and deliver creative sourcing solutions for complex roles that span across multiple areas and geographies within the Ramboll Organisation.
You will be responsible for proactively sourcing talent for roles of all levels across a variety of channels to reduce reliance on external agencies. To be successful in the role you will also provide subject matter expertise regarding labour market data, recruiting trends, competition and target geographies for specific areas of talent.
If you want to work for a unique organisation and are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact through your work, then this role is for you!
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. With more than 14,000 experts in 35 countries, including 1,200 in the UK, we emphasise local experience combined with a global knowledge-base.
Owned by the Ramboll Foundation and our staff, high ethical standards as well as responsibility towards society and employees are ingrained in our cultural DNA. Ramboll was value-based long before it came into fashion and we live our values every day. We constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole.
Main Role Responsibilities:
- Source, screen, and vet qualified candidates for targeted job requisitions and job profiles
- Proactively build and maintain a pipeline of qualified and diverse talent
- Partner with local Recruitment Teams, HR Business Partners and Hiring Mangers to understand current and future business needs and role-specific requirements
- Generate innovative ideas, leverage resources, and share information in order to develop effective sourcing strategies to identify the candidate profiles
- Leverage various sourcing channels and methods (e.g. Boolean Search) to develop a proactive and steady pipeline of qualified and diverse talent for open roles, repetitively hired roles, and niche roles
- Build relationships with potential candidates through networking, employee referrals, cold calling into competitive companies, and passive recruiting techniques including the use of social media
- Network with external sources to continually enhance relationships, as well as maintain the company’s presence in the market – quality always comes before quantity
- Manage pipelines of “silver or bronze medallists” for future
- Conduct pre-screening phone interviews to assess candidates for needed skill set and competencies, potential fit for current and/or future positions, and potential fit to the Ramboll culture
Required Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of best-in-class talent sourcing practices
- Strong business acumen within Engineering and/or Management Consulting
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, along with a further European language - preferably German or Swedish
- Highly skilled in researching, interpreting and utilising competitor intelligence
- Advanced proactive outreach, candidate mining, and cold calling sourcing skills including, Boolean search methods and techniques, utilising social networking, research tools, on-line resume banks, competitor mapping, and other sourcing techniques such as blogs, alumni groups, conference attendee lists, personal home pages, etc.
- Ability to effectively prioritise multiple job openings and manage multiple searches under tight timelines
- Experience with an ATS system; Workday Recruitment preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance and group income protection. In addition, we offer a comprehensive flexible benefits package including childcare vouchers, gym membership, dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance, discounts in a vast range of restaurants and shops and many more!
- Excellent career growth and development opportunities
- Be part of a dynamic, expanding team within the UK
- A vibrant and inspiring culture, based on innovation and flexibility