Order Fulfillment/Shipping Clerks
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
Ramboll is currently looking for several full- or part-time Order Fulfillment/Shipping Clerks for our Chicago, IL office.
Job duties include but are not limited to;
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance
- Package objects for shipping
- Read work orders to determine material or setup requirements
- Load materials or equipment
- Record shipping information
- Calculate costs of goods or services
- Order materials, supplies, or equipment
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a high school diploma
- Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math (add, subtract, multiply, divide) and write legibly.
- The ability to follow directions and emphasis on safety is extremely important.
- Must have responsible work habits and able to reliably report to work on time; hours of operation are 8am-5pm, M-F
- Experience with using a manual pallet jack is a plus
- Computer experience also a plus
- Organizational skills and logistical planning experience required
- The physical requirements of this position may include the need for climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing/sitting/walking, pushing/pulling, and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- $18-$20/hour based on experience, OT eligible over 40 hours a week, No benefits provided.
- Part time and full time hours available
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities
Arbeitsort Chicago, IL