Air Quality Senior or Managing Consultant
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
Ramboll is looking for experienced candidates for a full-time Air Quality Senior Consultant or Managing Consultant located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Manage air quality compliance, permitting, and related projects for industrial clients located primarily in Utah and the surrounding region.
- Serve as a senior technical resource for air quality compliance and permitting programs, including federal and state regulatory analyses for industrial facilities under federal NSPS/NESHAP regulations and Utah state regulations; major and minor source air permit applications under NSR, PSD, Title V, and state construction and operating permits programs; and compliance assurance program development under Clean Air Act programs.
- Oversee the development of air dispersion modeling analyses (e.g., AERMOD) to support air permit applications and NEPA Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Negotiate permit terms and conditions with federal and state regulatory authorities, including the Utah Division of Air Quality and EPA Region 8.
- Maintain client relationships and manage the development of deliverables to meet client needs in an efficient manner.
- B.S./M.S. degree in Engineering or Environmental Sciences (or related field)
- Minimum 4 years of air quality compliance and permitting experience (recommended 5-12 years)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in understanding, interpreting, and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations
- Demonstrated past ability to externally manage client and regulatory agency relationships and internally manage staff and competing project priorities
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time on average over the year. Travel may include overnight stay and may be out of state.
- Minimum of 5 years of air quality compliance and permitting experience with industrial operations located in Utah
- Professional engineering certification
- Demonstrated business development capabilities
Please note, assigned title will be commensurate with experience.
This position may support sponsorship for the right candidate.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations of the many countries in which we do business, and without regard to ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status.
Arbeitsort Salt Lake City, UT