Modeller - HVAC - MEP
Job posting title
Modeller - HVAC - MEP
Your responsibilities as Modeller
Modeller shall co-ordinate with Technical Manager/Principal Engineer and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of quality drawings. Expected to be a good team player within the team, the CAD/Revit Technician will:
- Digitalization of exiting drawings into 3D Revit models from CAD-format
- Modelling of HVAC-installations in 3D Revit MEP
- Measurements (area of floors, windows and facades of buildings) from existing CAD-drawings and/or 3D Revit models
- Be responsible to the Technical Manager/Principal Engineer for the organization, production, and quality of the work.
- Act as CAD/Revit Technician depending on the scope of the project.
- Coordinate design efforts with all other groups, and maintain project records.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and procedures.
You and your competencies
- Must possess with minimum 4 to 8 years of professional experience in Constructing Architect (Bachelor level) or similar.
- Documented experience in AutoCAD & 3D Revit MEP.
- Must possess the ability to develop complex drawings with minimal guidance from other senior staff
- Should have knowledge of software’s such as AutoCAD and Revit, Naviswork, Solibri.
- Should have experience in working in Middle East and UK with knowledge of regional standards & regulations; and candidates interested in working with the Nordics.
- Should be passionate about engineering with an attitude of absolute intolerance for non-compliance in relation to people safety, environment or product quality.
- Should have flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines and can be relied on to meet deadlines.
- Should be committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience and knowledge base.
- Must possess professional English language skills (written and verbal).
- Should be able to communicate clearly with team members.
- Should be able to work in a team and support, mentor and develop junior technician
Join the REC team
REC is a world class, innovation driven engineering design centre owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a centre for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact recruitment lead.
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘apply’ below. Please send your application at the earliest.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.