Air Quality Senior Consultant
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
Ramboll is looking for experienced candidates for a full-time Air Quality Senior Consultant position located in San Francisco, California. The Air Quality Senior Consultant will be working in a challenging and variable environment that will include detail-oriented independent work and client interactions.
- Estimating emissions and conducting engineering evaluations of air pollution sources
- Conducting computer modeling of air pollution dispersion
- Performing statistical and geospatial analysis of air quality data
- Analyzing pollution control measures
- Conducting air monitoring and indoor air quality analyses
- Preparing air quality permit applications
- Critically reviewing and interpreting local, state, and federal environmental regulations
- Preparing reports and communicating results to clients
- Managing projects and client relationships
- M.S. (plus 4 or more years of relevant experience) or PhD in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, or Environmental Engineering with a GPA of 3.5 or higher within the major
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid spreadsheet skills (database skills are a plus)
- Demonstrated capabilities in understanding and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with a team
Helpful Additional Qualifications:
- Coursework in environmental systems, air quality management, risk assessment, fluid dynamics, or mass transfer
- Knowledge and experience in human health risk assessment
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position does not support sponsorship.
Arbeitsort San Francisco, CA