Entry Level Air Quality Consultant
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
Ramboll is seeking entry level candidates for a full-time Air Quality Consultant position located in San Francisco, California.
Essential duties of this position may include:
- Estimating emissions and conducting engineering evaluations of air pollution sources
- Conducting computer modeling of air pollution dispersion
- Performing statistical and geospatial analysis of air quality data
- Analyzing pollution control measures
- Conducting air monitoring and indoor air quality analyses
- Preparing air quality permit applications
- Critically reviewing and interpreting local, state, and federal environmental regulations
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, or Environmental Engineering (course work in air quality a plus) with a GPA of 3.5 or higher within the major
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in understanding and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with a team and individually
- Ability to understand and apply environmental regulations to real-world situations
- Programming (Python, csh) and database (Access, MySQL) skills are preferred, but not required
Cover letter and resume required for all applicants. Please include your GPA on your resume.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Employment visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Arbeitsort San Francisco, CA