Senior Environmental Consultant – M&A Due Diligence and Compliance (NYC, Philadelphia, Princeton)
Ramboll is seeking candidates for Senior Consultant positions supporting our global Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Due Diligence Practice. Positions are available in our Princeton, New Jersey; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and New York City offices. The successful candidate will conduct Phase I environmental site assessments (ESAs) and compliance reviews of complex industrial facilities and/or facilities with long industrial histories, and assist clients with post-transaction integration.
- A demonstrated ability to perform Phase I ESAs and limited environmental compliance reviews of complex industrial sites;
- Minimum B.S. degree in a relevant engineering discipline (civil, environmental, chemical) or B.S./B.A. in a relevant science discipline (environmental science, geology, chemistry, physics, or biology). Advanced degree desirable, but not required.
- Qualification as an Environmental Professional as defined by the ASTM E1527-13 Standard is desired;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to travel periodically on short business trips. Travel is typically of short duration (1-2 days) and may be local or throughout the US, depending on project needs. Driver’s license and air travel required.
- 5+ years of experience in the performance of Phase I ESAs and environmental compliance reviews for various types of industrial facilities; Additional experience in the investigation and remediation of contaminated sites is helpful.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer.
Arbeitsort Princeton, NJ